It is that time of the year doggie folks !
And for those of us who are rousing ourselves out of bed
to take our four-legged friends on their
early morning walks ...

Did you know
that Passport Coffee and Tea has an outlet
at their coffee roasting facility in the Airpark ?
Yes, I do mean coffee roasting facility, as in freshly roasted coffee beans.
Sold by the pound, and reasonably priced.
Morning bliss, friends.
Yes, I do mean coffee roasting facility, as in freshly roasted coffee beans.
Sold by the pound, and reasonably priced.
Morning bliss, friends.

Why did I not know that you have a blog? Why do I not know anything about you other than your kind, supportive and brilliant comments on my own?
ReplyDeleteI love the owl -- love it.
Thanks to Bill for showing us this hidden treasure that has been featured on the Food Network. Our favorites are:
ReplyDeleteCoffee:
European blend
Coffeehouse blend
Tea
Mediterranean Pomegranate Green tea
Allow time when you go there. Phone ahead for faster service