Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Recently, I was sitting on the bench at the park with Dog Kicker Guy, and he was explaining to me the problem with people and their videos.  He described in graphic detail how much he loathes being subjected to people's videos, how he despises watching them.  I nodded my head in agreement, all the while thinking, I need to get more videos on this blog.



This video was taped last May at the Mothers Who Write, Mothers Who Read event at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.  It was inspired by a margarita-fueled conversation at our Dog Park Cinco de Mayo celebration.  Thank you Patty, Jeannie, and Martina.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I think you and DKG need to corroborate on an book about the humorours challenges of raising children so we can all retire and bask leisurely at the park all day drinking sangria.
    DKG's girlfriend

    ReplyDelete