I know what you're gon'na do. You're going send me an email, aren't you? While I have enjoyed immensely the flurry of emails, it is a blog thing people. You need to post comments. You can even respond to other people's comments. Posting comments is very user-friendly. And Dog Kicker Guy, or Hummercam Guy as you would have it, if you don't post a comment it will only confirm your children's worst suspicion - that you are indeed a Luddite.
* Just in case you are like me, and sometimes have to look up words that Dog Kicker Guy uses: Definition of Luddite: one of a group of early 19th century English workmen destroying laborsaving machinery as a protest; broadly: one who is opposed to especially technological change.

I am fine with the new entrance. Jimmy votes for less stonework and better plant design. He thinks we should just fix the stucco and paint the walls. He thinks the stonework looks kind of out of place.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteI can only refer you to my hero (and distant relative), Ronald Reagan, who said so adamantly, "Tear down that wall." But I might be mistaken; he might have said, "Help me recall the name of my favorite German lager."
ReplyDeleteDKG
Nice except for the central feature - the cable box.
ReplyDelete