The picture was tagged by one of your FB friends, and it showed up on my Facebook wall. My teenage daughter then showed me how to click the download button on the FB page. i transferred it from my download folder to iPhoto, and then uploaded it (another click on the blogger software), and voila ! I think it is a beautiful picture.
How did you do that? You are becoming a techo-genius. Antelope Canyon is just gorgeous, and I cannot believe I haven't been there before.
ReplyDeleteThe picture was tagged by one of your FB friends, and it showed up on my Facebook wall. My teenage daughter then showed me how to click the download button on the FB page. i transferred it from my download folder to iPhoto, and then uploaded it (another click on the blogger software), and voila ! I think it is a beautiful picture.
ReplyDelete