Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Do You Think?

Our new benches are quite lovely.  Again, thank you to Rick and his boys for installing them. 
Do you think they are so lovely we should lobby to get a few more?  
There are times of the year when it is nice to have Bob's bench shaded at the base of the tree.  
And I liked the look of having those other benches at the far ends of the park.  
What do you think?  

1 comment:

  1. I definitely miss the other benches!!! If a group is under the tree, it is nice to have an alternate spot to sit. Plus, what was the thinking to change Bob's bench? I thought we were going to add the south facing one, but eliminate the East facing one because the sun is in your eyes, and the kids use it to climb on the tree limb? Someone got confused in the execution. Certainly the people who sit in the benches should be the ones making the decisions. So, I agree, let's use some of that excess money and add a few more benches. Why not?

    ReplyDelete