Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The End is Almost Here



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II 
will be released tomorow at midnight,  
and then no more, 
no more Harry Potter books, no more Harry Potter movies.  
Sniffle, sniffle.  

bath-time reading,
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,
December 2000


I will never forget reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, the book that started it all, 
with nine year-old Megan.  She curled up in bed with me and listened so intently,  
barely moving, barely breathing.  
And when it was over, I wrote on the final page of the book, what she said to me:  
Mom, I really, really want to be a wizard.



Megan (age 17), Watervale 2007

They defended the Stone, they found the Chamber, they freed the Prisoner,
they were chosen by the Goblet, they fought alongside the Order,
they learned from the Prince, and they mastered the Hallows.

 They are the Harry Potter generation.


great quote, via tumblr
author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment